“Our daily stop for coffee!”
Review of Hanalei Coffee Roasters - CLOSED

Hanalei Coffee Roasters
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Rochester, Minnesota
“Our daily stop for coffee!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Not only the best coffee, roasted in house but also serves innovative breakfast and lunch. We stopped in daily for iced lattes or smoothies. Try a coconut biscotti...you only only will be back for another, you will hound them for the recipe! Ambience - very friendly and helpful staff, ample seating for families, centrally located with parking close by.

Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Osterville, Massachusetts
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Definitely the place to go for coffee in Hanalei. I think we went there every day. I was on a "girl trip" with three dear friends in late March/early April. I'm not a coffee drinker but they certainly were. I found my drink, though. Kauai Sunrise. Every day. We had breakfast twice: I had the Belgian waffle and papaya boat. Both were fabulous. I even sent for coffee after a got home. (Family likes coffee.) would go back in a heartbeat!

• Visited April 2014
Alberta, Canada
“Loved the lattes”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I really enjoyed the latte's I ordered at Hanalei Coffee Roasters, and the vibe was terrific! I wish I would have stopped earlier on in the week so I could have enjoyed more of them! I loved the espresso so much that I brought a bag home with me. :)

• Visited February 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good coffee, more food variety would've been nice”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The food is fresh, healthy and tasty, the coffee is smooth. So in that sense it is good.

The wraps aren't extraordinary, lot of deli meats. I was hoping for more of a variety.

• Visited April 2014
Wellington, New Zealand
“My regular coffee joint whilst I was in Hanalei”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The best coffee I found in Hanalei... so I went back time and time again. Plus, they serve some good food too. The blueberry pie was excellent. On top of all of this, you get to sit outside, people watching. Thumbs up all around from me.

Visited April 2014