“Delicious!”
Review of Hanalei Cafe

Hanalei Cafe
Ranked #27 of 50 Restaurants in Hanalei
Reviewed 1 July 2014

What a unique restaurant. The food was absolutely delicious! The servers were very attentive and courteous. Love this place!!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went once for dinner after a boat trip and it was fish taco night. The tacos were exceptional and the waitress was friendly. We loved the atmosphere so much, we went back for lunch a few days later. We arrived about 10:45am. The waitress was an older lady, a think perhaps the owner. She was rather grumpy. My husband ordered the fish and chips. The coleslaw was plain, like they forgot to put on the dressing. The waitress seems almost inconvenienced that we were there, although she was kind to the locals. I ordered a special margarita that was suppose to be one of their specialties, and she mixed it in a hurry, and left off the unique touches, like the fruit that I saw other people had on their drinks. It just made me feel that she didn't really want to serve us at all. So, yes, a real mix with this cafe.

1  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stopped on our way from the end of the road back toward our NCL ship. I got a coffee which was great and a big cookie which was even better. I shared both with my wife as she shopped around.

2  Thank closch7
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Travelling through Hanalei Bay, the look of the town forced a quick local excursion. Great town to walk around in, many shops coupled with nice beach. Hanalei Cafe looked inviting when hunger struck. Full, reasonably priced menu coupled with the fabulous drink selection made the choice a good one. The atmosphere is as laid back and relaxing as it gets

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great lunch place, but it's too expensive for dinner. Good for sandwiches-- I had the deli sandwich, which had an awesome vinaigrette.