“Great Sushi on your way to the end of the road!”
Review of Sushi Girl Kauai

Sushi Girl Kauai
Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in Hanalei
Description: Sushigirl Kauai is temporarily closed for February. Reopening in March in a new mobile location. See you soon!
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a wonderful sushi, tea, and seaweed salad. The sushi was super fresh from a giant tuna just reeled in that day. Sushigirl is super friendly and efficient, not sure of her name. It is take out only and found in the same building as the last little general store before you hit the end of the road, Kee Beach. Open 12-8pm. Thanks Sushigirl!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The sushi was ok. Not great, but nothing to write home about. A 10 piece roll is $12-15. We did not try the sushi burrito. The idea of putting a tortilla around a sushi roll is not appetizing to me. We has the beach, the spicy t, and the legend. It was all ok, not horrific like the one bad review here. I think people like the idea of a young girl having this business and doing it well better that the sushi itself. The girl, I think her name is Taylor, is very quick, organized, and customer oriented.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stopped at Sushi Girl every chance we could, even when we weren't planning on eating we couldn't resist stopping and picking up something new to try. The sushi burrito is the best, huge and full of flavor. The salads are unusual with fresh and flavorful ingredients in every bite. Friendly owner that has made a great success from her hard work and dedication to service and quality food. Super cute Tshirts too.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Best sushi I've ever had. Tried the sushi burrito and it blew my mind. Small little place between a local arts shop and a little convenience store all in one building. Take time out of your busy vacation and check this place out. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Don't let the one crybaby who wrote a bad review keep you from enjoying this food!
My husband and I stopped while riding by on our tandem. Boy am I ever glad we did. One sushi burrito, and one Sushi on the Beach(?) roll was way too much for us to eat. We shared our choices and didn't need to fight over who was eating too much. They were both SO GOOD!
This sushi was so delicious that I regret living so far away (South Shore) from it. Even the Ice Tea had some sort of flavor magic going on. My husband is still talking about it.
There are no tables but come on people, this is Kauai, go to the beach!

1  Thank Michelle S