“Fantastic Island Tour!”

Inter-Island Helicopters - Tours
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Hanapepe
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for maximum adventure on YOUR next vacation to Kauai, Hawaii? At Inter-Island Helicopters we want your flight to be the very best it can be! We feature Robinson Helicopters with GUARANTEED WINDOW SEATING, which has no middle back seats! This means everyone gets an amazing view. And by flying with the DOORS OFF, not only do you get the best view, you get exceptional photos - no glare. Experience the beauty of the island with us here at Inter-Island Helicopters. Try our WATERFALL ADVENTURE TOUR today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Small helicopter, no doors, great views...what's not to like!? This outfit was recommended to me by a boat captain I went fishing with out of Port Allen. Said, if you're gonna take a helicopter ride, definitely check these guys out! Booking was great and easy. I was able to get in with a couple from Canada who was hoping a third person would show up so they could go. As a result, the booking gal gave me a huge discount on the longer tour. He took time to go over safety procedures, the headphones for the radio communication, and we were off! Our pilot was very knowledgeable about the places he showed us on the island, and took time to make sure we all got to see out both sides so all could take some awesome photos! It was pretty windy out that day, and I was glad to be in a helicopter instead of a small plane. Definitely less turbulence in the helicopter. I got some amazing photos which I had framed and are now gracing the walls of my condo in Kapaa.

3  Thank Barbara C

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I took this company's Kauai tour and it was amazing. From check in to a final soft landing Stephanie and Eli ensured ensured we were safe, comfortable and had the best viewing experience possible. The open doors allowed great photos and Eli turned the helicopter to ensure both sides got unobstructed views of every major view. The sights themselves were spectacular, from the entrance to Waimea Canyon, multiple waterfalls, the canyon itself and, of course, the Napali Coast. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Three of us did a doors off ride and we all agree this was the best thing we did on our vacation. Exciting, fun, and a great experience. From booking to flight it was awesome and worth every penny. Pilot very competent and friendly. If your a bit of a sissy and afraid of flying keep the doors on.

1  Thank ADog2
Reviewed 4 March 2014

A great way to really "see" Kauai. Our pilot was Eli and he was A-1. Made sure we were all comfortable and gave a brief rundown of some of the things we would be seeing so we would be better prepared. Along the way, he pointed out and described (including some interesting anecdotes), the many sights and features along the flight path. We lingered over a few and he made sure everyone on both sides got great views. Nothing felt rushed with plenty of time to make all the pictures we wanted. Without doors, there was never any glare nor reflections to worry about, so we could concentrate on making the best possible pictures.

1  Thank martin v
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Beautiful, the best way to see Hawaii. No doors is awsome but an Oh s__t bar to hang onto would be nice. I will do it again and the white chick in the office is hot.

1  Thank Rick S