“Great healthy and all natural!”

Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Kalaheo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Boston
“Great healthy and all natural!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Great food! We loved the garlic cilantro fries! I ordered a veggie sandwich and it was one of the best I ever had!

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Marlton, New Jersey
“Good Place for Breakfast or Lunch”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This is a nice place to get lunch on the way back from Waimea Canyon. You order at the counter and wait for your order to be done. Prices are higher than the mainland but comparable to the prices in Hawaii. Food is fresh and you can eat it inside or outside. I had a salad for lunch when I was here.

• Visited January 2014
Tacoma, Washington
“Wonderful food and good service”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We visited the Kalaheo Coffee Co and like it so much we went back for a second visit. It's conveniently located right on the highway in Kalaheo, making it a great stop for people traveling east-west on the island. The food was yummy and inventive, with many vegetarian options. We had lunch the first time and breakfast the second, and both we were excellent. I especially liked the mango freeze (a rich smoothie concoction). Highly recommended.

san diego
“Breakfast is good but a bit over rated”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

It was good but average. The place is fairly small but we got a table fairly quickly. Coffee was good. I had French toast. It was more like a cinnamon roll. The eggs were good but again very average.

Visited January 2014
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Viva la French Toast!”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We've been to Kauai 4 times and never eaten here--our bad. We stopped in today for a hearty breakfast on our way to a strenuous hike in Waimea Canyon and we were not disappointed. It's kind of a do-it-yourself kind of place--you take a menu when you walk in, select your table, select your choice of menu item and then go to the counter and place your order. My wife had the French Toast and I had the farmer's omelette, both were outstanding. The French Toast was the most unusual we've ever had, almost like a cinnamon roll dessert, but also very good. The omelette was full of fresh veggies and highlighted with feta cheese. A main feature of the restaurant for me was the variety of coffee offered from serve-yourself dispensers, sort of like coffee tasting at Kauai Coffee. I tried several and all were very good, my favorite being the Kalaheo blend. Our only negative comment concerns the fruit served as an alternate to the starch, it did not appear to be fresh fruit, but perhaps from a frozen mix? Nonetheless, a hearty and delicious breakfast.

Visited February 2014