“Better than Expected”
Review of Kalaheo Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kalaheo
Kalaheo Inn
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Since I had absolutely no concept of where anything was on Kauai (or what I would end up doing), I basically closed my eyes and pointed to a hotel on the computer screen. I didn't plan on spending much time indoors, so I looked for a very reasonably priced place to sleep and shower. The Kalaheo in was clean, cute, and had everything I could have needed (kitchenette, sofa, wi-fi, etc). I will definitely visit Kauai again, and will most likely book here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Kelly C

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I found the Kalaheo Inn through a simple Google search and I'm so glad I did! My extended family lives in Kalaheo and this was the perfect spot to stay nearby and see them every day of our trip. The price was also perfect, about $85/night for a studio with two twin beds. We found everything to be clean and well maintained. No air conditioning and several roosters crowing, but I prefer it that way - reminds me of many happy summers spent on Kauai in my childhood! I am definitely planning a return visit. Thank you, Kalaheo Inn!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joy I
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We have been returning to the Kalaheo Inn each year for five years!
And we booked already for next year!
We love the Kalaheo Inn!
Great value!
There is a lovely yard and garden in a banana grove to sit, read, or have lunch.

Barb and Tom

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara F
Reviewed 13 February 2014

A home run!!!!! I am so happy with my stay if 8 days. The room was exactly as described. Very clean, quiet area and close to everything.
Thank you for making my stay so comfortable. See you again soon!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 1 February 2014

The four of us had an amazing time here. I can't wait to come back with our kids. This place was fantastic! No need for rentals this place had Everything in 09. we used the Snorkels and and body boards and of course Beach Towels, but that room was packed and I know my son would have found a ton of things in there.. All were free of charge. ;) The rooms were so cute and had everything we could have possibly needed. I had the time of my life with my husband and my best friend who had her boyfriend too! Can't wait to come again!!! We will be bringing the family here!!! Thank you for your hospitality, and after working in the hotel business for way too many years, this place was top notch I say, and very friendly. Till Next Time. ~Aloha~

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tuvme
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Grandson had a baseball tournament and the whole team stayed here. Location was perfect - close to the baseball field down the street. There are separate buildings; some families had apartments in a two story building and some had little cottages. They were all equipped with their own little kitchens or kitchenettes so it was convenient if we wanted to cook own our own. The pull-out sofa bed was missing a fitted sheet and the blanket was really thin so we had to ask for the sheet and another blanket. Problem was that the "office" was only open from 9am to 3pm. Housekeeping was only provided if you stayed longer than four or five days (if I remember correctly) so be prepared to make your own beds and wash your own dishes. The closest grocery store was about 10 minutes away, but it was a regular-sized market that sold wine and beer as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I live in Kapaa, Kauai and I have been staying at the Kalaheo Inn for about 3 years now. I go to the West Side of Kauai occasionally and coming back in the night is rather rough at my age. So I stay at the Kalaheo Inn to spend the night and rest to go the rest of way to Kapaa the next day during daylight. The units have always been clean and it has a well equip kitchen with everything you need to prepare a meal. You don't find that very often. There is a terrific steak house next door; Kalaheo Steak and Ribs, we sometimes go when we don't want to cook.

Room Tip: We always get a studio and the rooms have always been roomy. There is a T.V. with Satellite TV and a...