“Outstanding!”

Kalaheo Steak & Ribs
Reserve with OpenTable
Kalaheo Steak & Ribs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Kalaheo
Cross street: HI-50 Kaumualii Hwy
Whitefish, Montana
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place is a hidden gem. From the friendly greeting to the final Aloha, this place rocked. The food was exceptional, the service friendly and totally professional, wonderful low key ambiance. We thoroughly enjoyed the total dining experience. The food is fresh and prepared beautifully. Can't say enough. Do eat here for sure. You will be happy.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank chargarber

Seattle, Washington
“Wow! Perfection, great price, great service! Best ribs we've EVER had!!!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Best food on Kauai! Reasonable prices and superior service. The owner even came to our table to ask how our food was. Such a friendly atmosphere for couples or families alike! Try the ribs as they were the best we've ever had! Wonderful! Highly recommend!

• Visited May 2014
Wailua, Hawaii
“Oh Dear!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

If it has been years since you've been to this place (like me) then stop what you're doing and get there, like now! I'm no carnivore but my family is and they loved the food-hubby had the prime rib and son had the New York steak. I had the Furikake Ahi with Wasabi Aioli and garlic mash...yum!! I know food (got the size to prove it) and this is the best I've had on the island and our family dines out at least 3 times a week. Kicking myself for waiting this long to get back here! It was our daughters birthday so we tried to save room for dessert-forgot the name but is was an ice cream pie - heavenly!! Noe was our server and she was amazing, I might've given her my car or first born as a tip if I needed to! I'm writing this review as we make the drive back to Wailua because I couldn't wait to get home. I work in the hospitality industry and see many visitors so my advice to everyone is make reservations if you plan to go here because I am telling everyone I meet at work!!!

• Visited April 2014
Philadelphia
“Great find ”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We are there last night and had a little of everything. Steak, fettuccine, burger, and ribs.

Everything was very good but the ribs were a stand out. We asked for the new York strip prepared with the rib eye's seasonings and it was delicious.

Had potato skins first and they were good but perhaps a little skimpy at 3 pieces (from one and a half potatoes) for ten bucks.

The owner was gracious, friendly, and nice, but said that she would have preferred we had just shown up and not used open table for a reservation as it cost her a dollar a head. Guess they threw that 4 bucks into the potato skins.

“Excellent”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We went here with our B&B owner. It was filled with locals and
we soon learned why. The steaks were so tender and well prepared, they melted in our mouths. Can't wait for our next
visit.