“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went here for dinner our first night because most everything else in the area was closed on Monday. Not sure why. They had a buffet with pasta, pizza, salad, and wings, but we ordered from the menu. We ordered a shrimp and fresh garlic pie and it was really good. The crust was thin, the shrimp were fresh, and the garlic was not too strong but noticeable. We had a good meal and would return.

1  Thank russkwtx

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great pizza, but the cheese garlic bread was out of this world!! Get the basket and you won't regret it!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great place to eat with awesome service. Very laid back atmosphere. The pizza was really good and so were the salads.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered a take out Gluten Free pizza one evening after a long day of site-seeing (we were starved & tired).
I’ve had GF pizza from several places on the Mainland, but none compare to Brick Oven’s GF pizza. Both my daughter and I loved it. My only complaint was that it only came in a small.
Service was great and fast (20 minutes). They only do carry out or dine in, but we didn’t care, it was close to the resort we were staying at.
Sorry I don’t have a picture to share. We had devoured it by the time I realized I’d forgotten to take a pic.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Found this place by accident and was pleasantly surprised. Pizza was good-tasty and large selection of toppings. Everything is freshly made so it does take a little extra time.