“Lovely place!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Kapaa
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a full service Bakery Cafe. Different from most due to being on this small island of Kauai,Hi. Our cafe serves both breakfast and lunch with a variety of baked goods. We also serve the health food stores, restaurants and hotel industry out of the same building. While we serve you breakfast or lunch we will be packing breads which are getting ready to be delivered to our wholesale customers. So both retail and wholesale out of the same location. We have an open kitchen so you can watch out staff at work. Also, we are roasting our own beef for our sandwiches which are covered with a house made dry rub, we also purchase the best pastrami serving it on our house made sourdough rye. Come and try one of our sandwiches.
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This is such a cute cafe! The food was great! They accommodated my moms gluten allergy wonderfully! She got gluten free bread with her meal. And the people were super friendly! This is an amazing cafe, I'd definitely go again!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

On way to airport and stopped for a quick breakfast. Chorizo, potato, and egg on Hawaiian roll with aioli plus we added cheddar cheese was so delicious. The jalepano and jack croisscone was the perfect blend of heat and savory. The macadamia nut sticky bun and coffee rounded out the experience!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I had my mouth set for homemade chicken salad and was very disappointed when informed they were out. I want to ask well, why not make more? Its not like you arent across the street from a grocery store! But the substitute sandwiches were good, just not what we were craving. The homemade buns and chips were great. We got a box of baked sweets to go and are still working on them. ...found the pineapple bread pudding disappointing, but the banana/pineapple/cream cream muffin was wickedly good. Do not miss the pistachio baklava! It is wonderful. Our server was delightful and the diner was cool and clean. We thought the prices on the baked good were high so we only got 4 items. If the price had been more reasonable, we would have bought a load more. Overall, this was a good experience for us.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

While staying at Wailua Bayview, we walked across the street to give this place a try. I am sad we didn't discover it sooner. The turkey/cheese croissant is great with the cafe's dipping sauce. We went back the next morning and tried the ham/cheese and grabbed a few cookies for our flight home.

The lady that runs the counter (owner, I assume) is so incredibly friendly and helpful! And the music was a great start to my morning.

If you're visiting Kauai, give this place a try. It's a hidden cage that shouldn't be missed. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

They really do make an excellent breakfast sandwich. Chorizo, potato & egg version was GREAT! Makes a great stop or turnaround point on a lovely morning walk if you're staying on the east side Coconut Coast.

1  Thank Patrick B