“As expected”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Hanalei, Hawaii
“As expected”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

As expected usually Taco Bell food and prices but not healthy. If you are so hungry you could eat anything than this may be the place for you.

Visited April 2014

Vancouver
“Barely edible”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This Taco Bell is combined with a Pizza Hut. However, you need to order separately. Staff is clueless. The food is barely edible, I threw most of it away.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank DutchcanuckVancouver
Boston, Massachusetts
“Quick Meal”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Sadly I am one of the people that can officially say they ate at taco bell in Hawaii. It is actually a combo Pizza Hut/Taco Bell and we ordered off both menus. Specifically we got a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut and quesadillas from taco bell. Prices in Hawaii are a bit higher then you would see elsewhere. The restaurant was pretty slow from a service standpoint. Our food took a good deal of time. By the time we got home the food was luke warm (we were down the street). It was not overly clean either. The menu for taco bell did have some local items but we weren't daring enough to try it. I'd recommend trying other food when in Hawaii, but if you are in a bind you get what you would expect at taco bell.

• Visited July 2013
Washougal, Washington
“Eh. A little below your basic Taco Bell”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My husband and I stopped by for a quick dinner to take back to our condo. The restaurant itself was not clean. The tables were sticky and the floor was dirty. This is a combo Pizza Hut/Taco Bell, and we ordered off each menus. My food (a personal pizza and crunchy taco) was ready within two minutes. My husbands food (a personal pizza and breadsticks) took 20 minutes! My meal was cold by the time we left. The girl behind the counter was less than enthusiastic about her job. But, eh, it's Taco Bell. It was cheap.

• Visited December 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“What You Expect”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I know, Iknow, we ate at Taco Bell in Hawaii?! We binged on fish and great food all week and by the end just needed it. The place was fast, clean and waht you expect. Only "local" item were the wild boar nachos and tacos. Tried them and they were good too.

Visited June 2013