“Great flavors for a food truck!”
Review of Be Food Truck - CLOSED

Be Food Truck
Cuisines: American
Chicago
“Great flavors for a food truck!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Creative and delicious flavors!! Had mini crab cakes and ahi sandwich, both fantastic!! Though, I love me some fish tacos, we were looking for something a little different and BE food truck delivered. Would highly recommend. Fast and friendly service.

Phoenix, Arizona
“BE mine!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

To be honest, my husband and I chose this food truck when our original food option was not available. "They" say that things happen for a reason, and I agree! Our experience here was truly unique in comparison to many other dining experiences on the island. Often, my husband and I will go out for a meal and agree that it was subpar and overpriced. At BE we spent $24 for two very filling meals. When I finished, I found myself staring longingly at the white board menu, wishing I could have more. We shared the chicken and cheddar jalapeño waffles (I KNOW!!) with a mind-blowing maple syrup aoli and the seared ahi sandwich. Both were phenomenal, but I long for the chicken and waffles. Each was served with a few perfectly cooked and seasoned potato slices. Several tables are available on the deck so you can enjoy your perfectly prepared and hot food there (instead of taking it home or eating it in your car - which we did on several occasions during our stay). My husband and I sat and chatted with Bill, the owner. He was lovely and has quite the resume. Let's just say that we are planning our last few days on the island with stops at the BE food truck as integral parts of our itinerary!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Taleea
Hamburg, Germany
“Ahi soooooo good!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Too many fish nachos and fish burritos on the island - imho - so we were so happy to have stopped at the Be Food Truck in the parking lot of the Kojima supermarket at the northern end of Kapaa.
Crab cakes with lots of crab in them, breaded with panko and fried to perfection and an absolutely delicious ahi sandwich with a nice piece of seared ahi - probably marinated in teriyaki sauce? - the next visit we tried the sandwich with portobello mushroom, pesto and roasted red peppers - also very, very good. So, Kauai, no more fish tacos with tiny bits of fish for us, we've found a really good place to eat with a very friendly owner!

Visited May 2014
4 Thank 20sommer10
Rollins, Montana
“Best Burger around”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were craving a big juicy burger so we thought we would give Be Food Truck a try. Wow, sometimes you get lucky and find exactly what you are looking for, this was one of those times. The burgers were fresh, large and delicious. There is a huge difference between a burger that is thrown together and one that is crafted with love. This burger was made with love and you can tell! My new go to spot for a truly Great burger.

3 Thank Harry F
Richmond, CA
“I'm in Love”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

OMG I found a food truck that cooked an Ahi burger out of this world! The ahi was fresh and cooked to perfection - it wasn't overcooked or under cooked. Our burgers were $12./each, but they were super hearty. I can't believe we passed Be Food several times! Don't pass by this place without getting an amazing burger.

Visited April 2014