“Nothing Vegetarian”

Cuisines: American
tucson, az
“Nothing Vegetarian”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were very disappointed. There used to be vegetarian options. Now, it's just fried pickles or fried mushrooms. The young lady working there said the chef was working in having some vegetarian options. I hope so.

Visited June 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Do not miss this!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Because of Trip Advisor, we stopped in here, and it was everything we expected and more. I had the "Best burger ever sold" , and it was also the "best burger ever eaten!". A must do on your trip to Kauai. Travelling north through Kapaa, look on your left. It is not a romantic dinner destination, but what I lacks in decor, it makes up for in great food at a reasonable price.

• Visited June 2014
San Diego, California
“Good Truck Food!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Had the Chicken and Waffle sandwich, very good! And so was the Fried Pickle.
I have gone back a couple of times, and didn't get any eye contact with the clerk while they were chatting with someone, waited a bit then left.

Visited April 2014
Chicago
“Great flavors for a food truck!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Creative and delicious flavors!! Had mini crab cakes and ahi sandwich, both fantastic!! Though, I love me some fish tacos, we were looking for something a little different and BE food truck delivered. Would highly recommend. Fast and friendly service.

Phoenix, Arizona
“BE mine!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

To be honest, my husband and I chose this food truck when our original food option was not available. "They" say that things happen for a reason, and I agree! Our experience here was truly unique in comparison to many other dining experiences on the island. Often, my husband and I will go out for a meal and agree that it was subpar and overpriced. At BE we spent $24 for two very filling meals. When I finished, I found myself staring longingly at the white board menu, wishing I could have more. We shared the chicken and cheddar jalapeño waffles (I KNOW!!) with a mind-blowing maple syrup aoli and the seared ahi sandwich. Both were phenomenal, but I long for the chicken and waffles. Each was served with a few perfectly cooked and seasoned potato slices. Several tables are available on the deck so you can enjoy your perfectly prepared and hot food there (instead of taking it home or eating it in your car - which we did on several occasions during our stay). My husband and I sat and chatted with Bill, the owner. He was lovely and has quite the resume. Let's just say that we are planning our last few days on the island with stops at the BE food truck as integral parts of our itinerary!

• Visited May 2014