Waipouli Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
1,474 results
All reviewswater slideslazy riveracross the streetpool areahigh end appliancestop of the linesandy bottomoasis restaurantthe kitchenpool staffmountain viewkauai exclusive managementwasher and dryerocean frontthrough vrboparking lotkauai calls
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This resort was great with kids! We brought our 1 year old twins and enjoyed the property. The pool was great, with a water slide and sandy play area. The kitchen had great high end appliances and the condo was very easily baby proofed! This being the first time we traveled with the babies, I loved the location. We could walk anywhere in Kapa'a! There was a really nice trail that started right around the corner and we went for long walks every morning along the coast line.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AMalakan
GEEnright, General Manager at Waipouli Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Aloha
The staff & I are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

What a wonderful place to spend your vacation! We absolutely loved this resort and this unit (D-303). It fit our family perfectly, was well laid out, beautifully furnished, well stocked and in the perfect location. I was worried about fitting our large family in this unit (my husband and I have four children ages 13, 11, 9 & 3) as many of the others who had left comments didn't have as many children in the unit as we would have. If anyone else is looking for a unit that would fit their large family I just wanted to let you know this would be perfect. We loved having the two master suites, plus the extra bathroom. We all loved the pool area; it was never crowded and the water was warm!
This unit is beautifully furnished, and believe me I am picky. The beds were amazingly comfortable, the living room furniture was roomy and elegant, and the dining room table was large enough for all of us to sit at it and enjoy our meals all together. Many times when we travel I don't feel like our condo is anything more than a place to keep our stuff. This however felt like a home. We loved all of the beach equipment they have for you right in the condo; the snorkel gear and boogie boards are high quality and the many "extras" they provide made going to beach easy and fun!
One of the best things about this unit is the location. We were able to be anywhere on the island in 30 min. It was so nice to be able to go anywhere we wanted on the island and be able to get there quickly! Having a grocery store and small shopping center across the street was so convenient too. We simply walked to get whatever we needed.
We were worried (because the unit faced the street) that we would have street noise all night. I am happy to report we didn't have any! You are also so far back from the road and the condo is so well insulated that you don't hear anything at all. We all slept wonderfully.
Last, but not least, the owners of this property are absolutely amazing. They were so friendly, quickly responded to any question or email we sent, and even helped us contact the cleaning crew before check in so we could leave food in the fridge for the day so it wouldn't spoil. While we were there we were able to be in communication with them about anything we needed. I have stayed in MANY vrbo vacation homes and we have never had such wonderful service.
Thank you so much for the best family vacation and the beautiful condo. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Sarah M
GEEnright, General Manager at Waipouli Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Aloha,
The staff & I are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back on Kauai soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This place is very cool. We stayed in H306. Each morning I sat on the balcony and watched the sun come up as I ate breakfast in an amazing condo. The water area was great for the kids, almost too good as they didn't want to leave it. Its central location makes trips to either Poipu or Princeville just a short jaunt. The area is quiet and the illuminated pool area makes for tranquil evenings. Some equipment such as a cooler and boogie boards were available in the room The Oasis restaurant had some nice live entertainment but was too pricey for a family.

Room Tip: The pool area is the real star here. Since we spent alot of time at many of the islands beaches, I'm not sure that I would pay the extra $ for an ocean view. Our room, H306, also had several glitches such as one dishwasher and one side of the toaster not working right. Also the AC was hard to figure out.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Tom H

Aloha & Mahalo for taking the time out to post this review. We all hope to see back with us soon!
Gregg enright

Reviewed 6 April 2014

4 Seniors stayed in this condo and had plenty of room. LOVED the well-stocked kitchen! Couldn't have asked for a better location for site-seeing and golfing; plus we were only steps from the beach. Will definitely stay here again on our next Kauai Golf trip!

Room Tip: Very nice condominiums. I doubt there are any bad rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank CinMan1014

Hope we get to see back on Kauai soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I can't say enough about the experience at his beautiful property. Arranging the stay was easy, the owner was attentive, the condo was perfect and the grounds were wonderful!

The condo itself is very clean, virtually new with designer accommodations. The kitchen is set-up for cooks. I'm very picky when it comes to the kitchen...everything was there. All high-end appliances and cooking utensils. The property also has a set of gas grills next to the pool.

This particular condo faces the mountains of the Kealia Forest Reserve. The Safeway is across the street (which is very convenient), but the beauty of the hills prevail.

Our children loved the pool with its lazy river, waterfalls and hot tubs. The beach is right outside the pool area and if you are lucky, you will spot Monk seals resting in the hot sun.

The location of the condo was perfect for us, close to Lihue (Costco/airport), Wailua River (kayak and waterfall hike/Smith's Luau), the always sunny Poipu and the tropical Hanalei in the North.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MKF961

Aloha
The staff and I hope to see you back with us soon!