Mokihana is very conveniently located and had everything we needed for our Kauai adventure. Easy to fix breakfast in the room, or walk along the beach to Eggberts for a morning treat. We walked to Wailua River Guides and had the fun of a half day river trip and hike without driving anywhere. The attached restaurant, The Bullshed, was also good for dinner, and other great eating places just a few minutes down the road. Most days we took off to explore and were gone til evening. Slept very well with the sounds of the surf, and awoke to the dawn over the Pacific. No fuss here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mokihana of Kauai is located on the Coconut Coast of Kauai. All rooms are studio apartments with two twin beds, table and chairs. The complex has a heated swimming pool, shuffle board, tennis courts,and BBQs for your convenience. Mokihana is within walking distance of Safeway, Foodland, Starbucks, Subway, McDonalds, Long's Drugs and an ABC Store. The Bull Shed Restaurant is on site. Enjoy warm trade winds and a beautiful ocean view. Aloha! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mokihana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mokihana Of Kauai Hotel Kapaa
- Mokihana Kauai, Hawaii - Kapaa