We've stayed at the Moki for the past 8 years or so. It has always been one of our favorite places on earth. It's not a single thing that made this so attractive; it's a combination of location, down to earth people, basic and inexpensive rooms and the views. People here have been coming for years, and almost like a large family. If you wanted snobby, stuck up folks, you would not find them here. Will things change now that Castle resorts bought them? Probably. Hopefully not a lot. We just came back two weeks ago and again had a wonderful time. Sun rises that just can't be beat, away from the "real world" and just a chance to relax. We will still plan on coming here next time, and my hope is we will still find the Moki as pleasant as each other time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mokihana of Kauai is located on the Coconut Coast of Kauai. All rooms are studio apartments with two twin beds, table and chairs. The complex has a heated swimming pool, shuffle board, tennis courts,and BBQs for your convenience. Mokihana is within walking distance of Safeway, Foodland, Starbucks, Subway, McDonalds, Long's Drugs and an ABC Store. The Bull Shed Restaurant is on site. Enjoy warm trade winds and a beautiful ocean view. Aloha! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mokihana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mokihana Of Kauai Hotel Kapaa
- Mokihana Kauai, Hawaii - Kapaa