Great location for exploring all of Kauai. Large (500 sq ft) room ocean front room. Good restaurant menu.
1, Advertised as no smoking facility even posted on lanai door. Had to call three times about obnoxious smoking on lanai below, MOTEL would take no action until had photographic proof of the offending smokers.. Days old cigarette butts around outdoor restaurant tables.
MOTEL PUTS BURDEN ON NON SMOKERS INSTEAD OF BEING PROACTIVE
2, Loud noise from wall in room woke us up every night between 1am and 4am. Called desk twice was told is motel ventilation system which they always run in early am hours. VERY GUEST UN FRIENDLY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai, Hawaii - Kapaa