This CbM is relatively economical (nothing on Kauai is cheap hence they charge you $14 a night additional for parking) and has a great location on the open ocean so it's worth getting a room with an ocean view. Our room was a good size with a comfortable bed: the bathroom and lanai/balcony were tiny. CbM try to keep the frills under control and here they are so controlled as to be non-existent .... apart from a small plastic cup of maitai and the soap in the bathroom it's a bare-bones approach so you need to bring anything else you need.
Efficient and friendly concierge desk (run by Expedia).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai, Hawaii - Kapaa