This place is pretty good.
PROS: It's in a nice busy area so theres shopping and restaurants in walking-distance. It has it's own private beach just off of the back- plus outdoor showers and a great pool. The room is nice and cool. There are hammocks outside and sometimes they have Live music! Also, if you get down an dirty in sand or red clay, they have washers and dryers on the second floor (bring quarters)
CONS: Its open so there are lizards in the hallways sometimes. (I'm afraid of lizards so that was a big con for me haha) The restaurant at the hotel has a limited menu and they don't serve lunch or open until 6:30am. (Most of the time, we have to be up and on our way to an activity before they even open). And the bar closes fairly early (9-10ish).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai, Hawaii - Kapaa