Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach
US$308
US$409
US$354
Kauai Shores Hotel(Kapaa)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$388
US$310
US$203
  • Pool
Plantation Hale Suites(Kapaa)(Great Value!)
US$273
US$263
US$397
US$405
Hotelpower.com
  • Beachfront
US$118
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,867 results
All reviewsfire pitparking feevaulted ceilingsresort feeocean viewsmall balconynightly entertainmenthot tubfree mai taispool areaper dayhotel restaurantnice propertyoceanfront roomfree coffeeopen airnice pool
Reviewed 21 August 2014

They will not tell you this til you check in, but they will hold $50 per day from your credit or debit card.. They told me that its an "unwritten rule"... Someone needs to write it down. They can keep those funds as long as they wish until they decide to give them back..

5  Thank Tony N
Kimberlee C, Manager at Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Aloha Tony,
Thank you for your comments. I apologize you've had such a frustrating experience with the temporary hold of funds during and after your stay. It sounds like we fell short on explaining the procedure of temporary holds when your Debit card was presented at check in. While I wish I could have prevented this mishap during your stay, it is experiences such as these that we can use as training opportunities. I invite you to reach out and contact me at 808-822-3455 to provide me with a further details so I can address the matter entirely. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope this experience does not deter you from giving us another opportunity to prove that we can do it right. Mahalo!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is not your mainland Courtyard. Everything about this hotel is upscale from the rooms to the rest of the facilities. The staff is very friendly and helpful which added pleasantly to our experience. The food was good, even though we ate buffet style each time due to the group we were a part of. This hotel is highly recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for a hotel that faces the ocean and enjoy!
5  Thank DonHo2
Reviewed 14 August 2014

we have stayed here several times. I love it's central location and the hotel staff is very friendly. We have had some small problems, one with a room door that would not UNLOCK>>>>it was taken care of but was a little disconcerting. Sometimes we don't even rent a car because we can walk to a grocery, coffee shop, or several excellent restaurants. The one big complaint I have is when we are booking the reservation we get to the end and it gives us a total and we complete the process and THEN WE reminded that $20 a day will be added to our daily rate for parking and we get a free mai tai daily. When we don't rent a car the value becomes much less desirable…….and why in the world don't you just put the resort fee up front? It would be a much better way to do business. On this next trip I am making I am bringing my grandchildren and we are not renting a car so the resort fee that includes $14 a day for parking should maybe be given to me in free food for the children or??????

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank maybeiwillmaybeiwont
Kimberlee C, Manager at Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Aloha,
Thank you for your recent review. It is or greatest pleasure to welcome you back time and time again. We understand you have a choice when selecting accommodations and feel fortunate that you decide to visit us each time you visit Kaua'i. I appreciate your kind comments in regard to our staff and location. The Resort Package is an excellent bundle ($133 value nightly) and I would like to explain the inclusions so you have a better idea of what the package encompasses. At $20/night, the variety of amenities included embody something for everyone! Based on your comments, I understand you will be traveling with children. The Resort Package includes a ‘Kids Eat Free’ program which would be beneficial to you. The package also includes complimentary beach rentals (beach chairs, umbrellas, sand mats, coolers etc.) – based upon availability. Complimentary use of the tennis and basketball equipment is also built-in. Adults can also take advantage of the complimentary Mai Tai’s and Beach Yoga which are also in the Package. These are just some of the amenities which are available to you with the Resort Package. I invite you to visit our website where you will find more information on the Resort Fee Inclusions. For faster browsing, please use this link: http://www.marriott.com/hotelwebsites/us/l/lihku/lihku_pdf/Resort_Fee_Inclusions.pdf
I hope this information is helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions by calling our Front Desk direct at 808-822-3455. We look forward to welcoming you back to paradise!
Mahalo!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have been a Marriott Platinum Elite member for several years. This is the FIRST Marriott property that I have stayed at where I actually felt my status made a difference. Upon arriving Cassandra, at the front desk was very efficient and super friendly and polite. Very welcoming. This is also the first time that I received a room upgrade from a Marriott property without having to even ask for it. The property is gorgeous, the room is huge with a lanai from which we could go right to the beach. The perks you get as a Platinum elite are very nice, free parking, mai tai's and lots of others.

The location of the hotel is a fairly short drive from the airport. We ate at the bar last night and the food and service were very good. This is a huge step up from the standard Courtyard experience on the mainland. I would recommend this hotel to any and everyone.

Room Tip: Rooms 190, 191 and 192 are the rooms are ground floor and you can walk the 30 yards to the beach from your lanai.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Douglas G
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed here for 16nights for our honeymoon. The service was incredible and the staff were very quick in delivering service.

The fitness facilities have two ellipticals, two treadmills, three bikes and weights and two benches. It had cold cold water and towels.

The rooms were clean and faced the ocean. I'd for sure go back.

1  Thank VictoriaPurdy