Our unit #306 was wonderful. It was just as described and the owners provide a ton of beach gear for renters to use during their stay. I would definitely stay in this unit again. Our only comment about the building (not the unit we stayed in) was the pool! The pool was clean and beautifully maintained, but did not get any sun until about 11am. The pool is also not heated, so the water was always very cold. We did not end up swimming in the pool at all because of this, which was a bummer. Whoever designed the building/pool location get s a thumbs down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wailua Bay View is a three-story oceanfront condominium complex overlooking Wailua Bay, a popular surfing and kite surfing beach in Kapaa. Each condo has a private lanai overlooking the ocean, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and private bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wailua Bay View Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Hotel Kapaa
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Kauai, Hawaii - Kapaa