My husband and I stayed at WBV #204 for a week in Sept 2009. The condo was very clean, nicely furnished and the kitchen well equipped. The flat screen tv and internet access were a big hit with both of us. Chuck, the owner was very friendly, easy to work with and he gave us some great tips on places to see while visiting Kauai. The location was perfect too. We enjoyed sitting out on the balcony in the mornings an watching the waves. Some days there were surfers, paddle boarders and even a kite boarder enjoying the surf. Other days, the water was very calm. There are some good restaurants nearby within walking distance. And it's in a great central location for enjoying the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wailua Bay View is a three-story oceanfront condominium complex overlooking Wailua Bay, a popular surfing and kite surfing beach in Kapaa. Each condo has a private lanai overlooking the ocean, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and private bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Wailua Bay View Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Hotel Kapaa
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Kauai, Hawaii - Kapaa