Comment Text: My fiance and I stayed in Wailua Bay View unit 204 in September/October of 2009 and it was absolutely heavenly. We got married on the island and this was the perfect place for a couple to have as home base. The view from the lanai and the sound of the ocean was so relaxing. We fell in love with it immediately. The unit was very clean and well stocked with necessities, such as an iron and hair dryer. We were glad not to have to pack these items. The kitchen and bathroom have been updated and are very plush. The booking process was smooth and the owner of the unit was a pleasure to deal with. Plus, he gave us great tips for enjoying the island. We loved this place and would certainly enjoy staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wailua Bay View is a three-story oceanfront condominium complex overlooking Wailua Bay, a popular surfing and kite surfing beach in Kapaa. Each condo has a private lanai overlooking the ocean, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and private bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wailua Bay View Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Hotel Kapaa
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Kauai, Hawaii - Kapaa