“Lovely North Shore Sanctuary”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Anahata Sanctuary

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kilauea
Anahata Sanctuary
lafayette, CA
“Lovely North Shore Sanctuary”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Taj and Marc have created a peaceful, healing environment on Kauai's gorgeous North Shore. There's a rare community atmosphere, but you also have privacy in your own room. The crystal bowl meditations were deeply relaxing; the organic vegetable garden was a delight. Come to Anahata for your own personal retreat, to be near the beautiful North Shore beaches, and to get back in touch with your beautiful self.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We had an awesome time during our three days at Taj & Marc's extremely peaceful and healing sanctuary .

Marc did the best breakfast in the world with French omelettes and fresh fruits from the garden . He is also an amazing Yoga teacher with a fantastic sense of humor .

The two ladies staying there with us took us to the best traditional spa where you truly could feel the ancient spirit of Kauai, as well as to wonderful lunch and food places .

We easily could see the entire island from the sanctuary : we simply drove a few miles to see the beautiful sunset on the North shores and all other magic places Kauai is known for, including a half day sunset dinner cruise on famous Napali Coast - we truly had only special moments there, because Kauai IS very special and the air filled with love, serenity and peace, which wakens up your awareness - you have no choice .

On top of that : Taj and Marc truly feel people and nature and you feel even more blessed, loved and one with the world the minute you enter the property - which you don't want to leave anymore .

It has my highest recommendation .

• Stayed November 2011
Manhattan Beach, California
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I was referred to The Anahata Sanctuary by a friend of mine who resides in Kauai,
It's a beautiful property owned by Taj Jure, a renowned and brilliant spiritual teacher.
Every room in this gorgeous property has a positive vibe and it's where exotic/luxury meets peace of mind! "Anahata Sanctuary is what the ALOHA spirit is all about".
Thank you for all the great energy!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I stayed with a group of 13 in June. We had very good time with Taj and Marc. The garden is beautiful and some of us enjoyed lei making. We had special night at fire pit and enjoyed crystal bowl session. We also appreciate them to allow us to have catering party. It was memorable trip for us.

Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Kilauea, Hawaii, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2012

The Anahata Santuary is gorgeous but what I love most about it is how consistent Taj supported my every wish.

I held a workshop for people who came from off island and Taj treated them to a wonderful experience of incredible foods, music, healing work and constant enthusiasm.

In relation to the prices of other places of this caliber on the North Shore of Kauai, the price is totally reasonable.

Taj served a wonderful continental breakfast of fruits decorated with flowers and coconut...all right off her land...real sweet Hawaiian vibrations.

If you want to stay in a wonderful place where you get to connect with wonderful people you may really prefer this experience over places like the Regis or the Westin.

There is no swimming pool or fitness center but the beach is right around the corner.

John

Room Tip: The master bedroom suit is gorgeous.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Anahata Sanctuary was a beautiful oasis located in the most beautiful town of Kilauea on the north shore of Kauai! Taj's home is so welcoming and has such beautiful energy about it that arriving from the hustle and bustle of Honolulu, it breathed a sense of calm and serenity into my being right away on entering through the front door. I felt like I was home and there are all the comforts you could possibly want and access to beautiful living areas and a well-equipped kitchen. Kilauea town is minutes away and has such a great selection of shops as well as a wonderful yoga studio!
There are lovely beaches and other sights to see just minutes from the home.
The building is centered on a beautiful garden and Taj has her healing rooms on the premises. My favourite thing to do was to lay on the large wooden day bed on the balcony upstairs overlooking stunning scenery in the afternoons and let the trade winds embrace me.
I stayed for a total of 7 or 8 nights and fell in love with not only Kauai but also this home!
I love love love this sanctuary! I felt so grateful for having stumbled upon it and only hope that when I return to Kauai that Taj will have a room available for me :)

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Erin S
Haleiwa
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This is a very nice home but Taj doesn't offer breakfast or at least didn't for my 4 mornings there. She put out some cheap tea and a box of Costco biscotti which is not a healthy way to start the day. Where is the juice? Where is the fruit? Where is anything that would constitute a breakfast? What about a piece of bread? Nothing. Then on top of this deceptive advertising ( calling it a bed and breakfast ) Taj the cheapskate has the gall to promote her healing business and as if...I spent all my extra money on food... She will let you use the kitchen to boil water but doesn't want you to make meals there...what about breakfast? No there is NONE. Taj is also a phoney healer because deep down she's a money hungry poser. Nice house though, just would rather stay somewhere else given the lack of kind spirit from the host.

Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
7 Thank HaleiwaMichelle
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kilauea
Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
St. Regis Princeville Resort
Makai Club
Makai Club
#1 of 1 in Princeville

Been to Anahata Sanctuary? Share your experiences!