“A heavenly stay.”
Review of Anahata Sanctuary

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kilauea
Anahata Sanctuary
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Guided by my desire to find a place where I could rest while attending a workshop and at the same time discover new possibilities I searched online and quickly knew that the Anahata Sanctuary felt just right.

This gorgeous bed and breakfast is an open space of Love and comfort surrounded by lush gardens, singing birds and a quiet neighborhood right off Kauai's main road. I stayed in the
Jasmin Garden Suite, a spacious, quite bedroom with a private bathroom looking out to the gardens.

The option of breakfast for an additional $5 was a delicious plate of freshly cut papaya filled with wholesome granola, a side of sweet local cut-bananas and a choice of teas.

We had full use of the kitchen where at night all guests gathered to make their dinner and share their adventures of the day.

Taj, the owner, is a gifted crystal bowl sound healer and hypnotherapist (amongst other talents) who offers reasonably priced sessions. I had never experienced hypnotherapy and decided to do one. It was mind blowing!

Marc and Taj are lovely people who kindly make sure you are comfortable and always ready to answer sightseeing questions, offer tips on dining choices, or just engage in friendly conversation in their spacious living room.

My stay in this sanctuary was replenishing and felt like home away from home. I will definitely go back!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Taj and Marc have created a peaceful, healing environment on Kauai's gorgeous North Shore. There's a rare community atmosphere, but you also have privacy in your own room. The crystal bowl meditations were deeply relaxing; the organic vegetable garden was a delight. Come to Anahata for your own personal retreat, to be near the beautiful North Shore beaches, and to get back in touch with your beautiful self.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We had an awesome time during our three days at Taj & Marc's extremely peaceful and healing sanctuary .

Marc did the best breakfast in the world with French omelettes and fresh fruits from the garden . He is also an amazing Yoga teacher with a fantastic sense of humor .

The two ladies staying there with us took us to the best traditional spa where you truly could feel the ancient spirit of Kauai, as well as to wonderful lunch and food places .

We easily could see the entire island from the sanctuary : we simply drove a few miles to see the beautiful sunset on the North shores and all other magic places Kauai is known for, including a half day sunset dinner cruise on famous Napali Coast - we truly had only special moments there, because Kauai IS very special and the air filled with love, serenity and peace, which wakens up your awareness - you have no choice .

On top of that : Taj and Marc truly feel people and nature and you feel even more blessed, loved and one with the world the minute you enter the property - which you don't want to leave anymore .

It has my highest recommendation .

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I was referred to The Anahata Sanctuary by a friend of mine who resides in Kauai,
It's a beautiful property owned by Taj Jure, a renowned and brilliant spiritual teacher.
Every room in this gorgeous property has a positive vibe and it's where exotic/luxury meets peace of mind! "Anahata Sanctuary is what the ALOHA spirit is all about".
Thank you for all the great energy!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I stayed with a group of 13 in June. We had very good time with Taj and Marc. The garden is beautiful and some of us enjoyed lei making. We had special night at fire pit and enjoyed crystal bowl session. We also appreciate them to allow us to have catering party. It was memorable trip for us.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2012

The Anahata Santuary is gorgeous but what I love most about it is how consistent Taj supported my every wish.

I held a workshop for people who came from off island and Taj treated them to a wonderful experience of incredible foods, music, healing work and constant enthusiasm.

In relation to the prices of other places of this caliber on the North Shore of Kauai, the price is totally reasonable.

Taj served a wonderful continental breakfast of fruits decorated with flowers and coconut...all right off her land...real sweet Hawaiian vibrations.

If you want to stay in a wonderful place where you get to connect with wonderful people you may really prefer this experience over places like the Regis or the Westin.

There is no swimming pool or fitness center but the beach is right around the corner.

John

Room Tip: The master bedroom suit is gorgeous.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Anahata Sanctuary was a beautiful oasis located in the most beautiful town of Kilauea on the north shore of Kauai! Taj's home is so welcoming and has such beautiful energy about it that arriving from the hustle and bustle of Honolulu, it breathed a sense of calm and serenity into my being right away on entering through the front door. I felt like I was home and there are all the comforts you could possibly want and access to beautiful living areas and a well-equipped kitchen. Kilauea town is minutes away and has such a great selection of shops as well as a wonderful yoga studio!
There are lovely beaches and other sights to see just minutes from the home.
The building is centered on a beautiful garden and Taj has her healing rooms on the premises. My favourite thing to do was to lay on the large wooden day bed on the balcony upstairs overlooking stunning scenery in the afternoons and let the trade winds embrace me.
I stayed for a total of 7 or 8 nights and fell in love with not only Kauai but also this home!
I love love love this sanctuary! I felt so grateful for having stumbled upon it and only hope that when I return to Kauai that Taj will have a room available for me :)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Erin S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kilauea
Kauai Shores Hotel
#10 of 11 in Kapaa
Hanalei Bay Resort
#1 of 4 in Princeville
Hanalei Colony Resort
#1 of 1 in Hanalei
Koloa
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa

Been to Anahata Sanctuary? Share your experiences!