“Blissful relaxation and purification massage”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tri Health Ayurveda Spa
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Always interested in alternative treatments and Ayurveda in particular my wife and I decided to visit the Tri Health Ayurveda Spa while in Kauai. Offered are many different types of Ayurvedic oil treatment. We both decided to try the Samvahana synchronized massage. What a fantastic experience and something new to both of us. After donning a loin cloth one climbs atop an ancient Indian wooden massage table, surprising comfortable. The massage begins with warm, herbal oil being poured on the scalp, followed by warm oil poured on the body. The massage is performed by two therapists working in synchronized motion covering the entire body; a very different experience from any massage we've ever had. After the massage is complete one is rolled into a traditional Rosewood steamer, much like a large wooden box, for fifteen minutes. My wife and I both found this treatment to be a very pleasant, and rejuvenating experience.

4  Thank PalosVerdesAviator