“Great local food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Had a hard time finding it, but what a great find. Fresh fish, friendly staff. You can even bring your own bottle of wine, no corkage fee

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stopped by twice for lunch. Burritos were great. Rice with Tofu is a good veggie option. Nice Kambucha Juice was also available. Value for money overall as servings are substantial.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Our experience here was a little less happy than some of the other reviewers. We arrived later afternoon (2:30) for lunch. Food was fresh; I had the fish tacos and my husband had the wrap. Both were good and definately house made.
Our issue was with the cleanliness of the eating area. We realize that this is local Kauai and not the Ritz, but the tables hadn't been wiped since breakfast, and the trash was overflowing (bus yourself).
Chickens were fun to watch, and people were pleasant. If they take care of the cleanlisness issue, we could have gone up one rating.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I decided to grab a quick bite to eat. We stopped at this place and I wasn't disappointed. We ordered the garlic shrimp; which it was served with 2 scoops of rice, and mac salad. We also had this unusual drink (can't remember the name) it was one of those acquired taste drinks, but very good. I thought the portions were just right and the shrimp was grilled to perfection. However, my hubby thought it was a little overpriced and the rest of the party thought the portions were too small (not the most health conscious people). I will definitely go back here.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Go for the fish wraps, its huge and delicious. Another Kauai restaurant that loves large portions. After visiting the lighthouse in Kilauea, we stopped in for lunch. The #1 item on their menu is the ahi wrap, it is loaded with seared ahi wrapped in a sun dried tomato tortilla with brown rice, carrots, cucumber, mung bean sprouts, green onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, organic greens and our oriental dressing. Also had a fish taco, actually an order is two fish taco's again a huge portion, and a very classic style and taste, stuffed into a soft taco shell with a lot of grilled mahi, cabbage and crema. Make this place a stop which ever direction your headed.