“Best condo for price and view #302”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kawikache...
Seattle, Washington
“Best condo for price and view #302”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The unit has been renovated so these Picts are not up to date. We really like the lanai ocean views and the sounds of waves crashing from our bedroom was phenomenal. The pictures do not do this condo justice. The close proximity to brenneckes and poipu beach park are within walking distance (no car needed). New furniture but no fold out sofa on top floor but custom sectional fit two adults perfectly. Come out in morning to see turtles frolicking in waves, Wow! Cooking ware up to par for this chef as well. Only good things and to the amazing family who own this unit, Mahalo. Definitely coming back next year to see what the owners have done. Blessings and enjoy.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Boise id
Reviewed 30 March 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Location Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with young children
Management Response
30 Mar 2011
Aloha Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am sorry you were not happy with your accommodations. We repeatedly tried to contact you during your stay, including leaving a message on your cell about the late checkout. At no time did you contact our office to let us know about any maintenance or housekeeping issues. Had you, we certainly would have addressed any deficiencies. We want to ensure every stay is as close to perfect as possible for our guests. In the future, we ask that you call our office or stop by the front desk and let us know of anything that we need to address to ensure you enjoy your stay.

Checking our web site, “no air conditioning” is very clearly stated on the web page for this property and I am sorry you missed it. Also, being rated a “Deluxe” the furnishings are not brand new, but you can get the idea in the five photos that show the unit. You did book directly online and picked this unit. We take great pride in rating all our units, photographing every room, providing floor plans, etc. all to ensure the guest picks the right unit. May I suggest in that for your future stays you pick a “Premier” unit which will have more updated furnishings as well as call us and we can guide you further.

Mahalo, The Parrish Collection Team.
CA

Liked best: Access to beaches
Liked least: Needs some upgrades
Travelling group: Family with young children
Recommended for:
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Minnesota
Reviewed 19 October 2008 for a stay in September 2008

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The location!
Liked least: There wasn't a front desk worker 24/7.
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing