“Taste good”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
“Taste good”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

100% grass feed. I have never seen my 7 years old boy eat 2 burgers before till we come here. He's actually want more. The cashier register lady is super nice to him too. I like that you can just walk up to order and seat yourself.

Visited July 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Iconic burger stand in Kauai - just like In-n-Out on the Mainland!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We rolled into Lihue on a Sunday at 11 am and hit the Bubba's in Kapaa on our way up to Princeville. What a great lunch, especially for our 4 kids! The chili fries are to die for, and the Kauai burger with teriyaki sauce and a pineapple slice really put us in the right mood for our vacation. We loved it so much we went 2 more times to Bubba's in Hanalei. Good job guys - keep up the great service and food (may be time to invest in a point of sale system instead of hand writing the orders though !)

• Visited July 2014
Aurora, Colorado, United States
“Fine...nothing special”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had the the Slopper...a burger with chili on it...nothing notable about the favors but was a good fast meal. Probably will not go back.

Visited July 2014
“Best burgers around!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I've been to Kauai 4 times- and I always make sure to go to Bubba's at least 2 times during my stay. I've been to the one in Kapa'a and in Hanalei. Both really great!! Yum!

Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Bubba's <3”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My boyfriend and his family have all been talking about Bubba's burger for MONTHS in anticipation of my first time in Kaua'i and more importantly-- at Bubbas. Burgers lived up to the hype! Cheap food, great service, and I loved the atmosphere. The chili cheese fries were So delicious. Fries were just crispy and thin to soak up the cheesey and chili goodness. Boyfriend got a double Bubba - he was in heaven. Bought a few t-shirts and a koozi as well.

Cute shopping area as well. Really enjoyed walking around it!

• Visited July 2014