“Best burgers on Kauai!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Have been here a few times since moving to the island and they are by far the best burger joint on the island. All grain fed beef, juicy, and full of flavor. Fries are outstanding as well. Nothing over the top, just a damn good burger joint...can get a little crowded at times; but well worth the visit. Staff has always been super courteous.

1  Thank Onecs75
Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped at this place twice on our trip here. The burger is really good but the fries ate delicious. If you are a native to CA, the burger reminds me of a mix between tommys(without the chili) and in-n-out. The bread is grilled toasted line in-n-out and it prepared like tommys. Since I ate here twice, I ha e to give it at least 5 stars. Wish they had one near my area

Reviewed 2 August 2014

100% grass feed. I have never seen my 7 years old boy eat 2 burgers before till we come here. He's actually want more. The cashier register lady is super nice to him too. I like that you can just walk up to order and seat yourself.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We rolled into Lihue on a Sunday at 11 am and hit the Bubba's in Kapaa on our way up to Princeville. What a great lunch, especially for our 4 kids! The chili fries are to die for, and the Kauai burger with teriyaki sauce and a pineapple slice really put us in the right mood for our vacation. We loved it so much we went 2 more times to Bubba's in Hanalei. Good job guys - keep up the great service and food (may be time to invest in a point of sale system instead of hand writing the orders though !)

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had the the Slopper...a burger with chili on it...nothing notable about the favors but was a good fast meal. Probably will not go back.