“Yum.”

Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Koloa
Cuisines: Hawaiian
“Yum.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

After a nice lunch in the same mall, we stopped for shave ice. It was crowded (a good sign) and took a little while to get served but it was worth the wait. Very tasty treat.

Visited May 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“I am not a fan of ice”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

But this was a very interesting experience.
I was curious what this whole thing was and I was lucky to go in when the store was almost closing done and have the owner (I think?) or someone very helpful explain to me the whole process and make suggestions for a 1st timer
I ended up with a mix of shave ice flavors that were fantastic
I also had a quick taste of the shave snow which has milk in it so makes it creamier
Interesting to try
This is regarding the location @ The Shops at Kukui`ula in Poipu

• Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
“Not a fan”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The shave ice was very coarse. Felt more like eating a snow cone than shave ice. We were spoiled by Ululani's on Maui.

Visited May 2014
“Shave Snow or Shave Ice mmmmmm????”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Okay, I have to start off by saying I am a bit obsessed with Shave Ice and anytime I am in the islands have it at least once every day. That being said, I was talking with a local and he told me that if I was obsessed with Shave Ice, that this place would "Change my Life" and that I needed to have the Shave Snow. Well I couldn't not visit this place after that statement. I went to Uncle's with my Grandmother (another lover of Shave Ice) and my husband (who is not). We all tried the shave snow. I had the Peach and Strawberry over Macnut IceCream with a coconut milk topper. It was good, did it beat my best shave ice ever, no, however I would definitley come back here again. My husband got the blue rasberry, I actually preferred his over mine as it was much more flavorful. I look forward to having it again on a future visit.

• Visited April 2014
Lake Jackson, Texas
“Finally broke down and tried Shave Ice”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

After 6 visits to Hawaii we finally broke down and had a Shave Ice. So it really is a little different than a snow cone because of the fineness of the shave of the ice. Toppings were good. Still can't get over the prices they command for frozen water. What a business model. With that said, Uncle's was tasty.

Visited April 2014