“920 is Best Stocked Unit We’ve Ever Stayed In”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RKWh2o
Providence, Rhode Island
“920 is Best Stocked Unit We’ve Ever Stayed In”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Had our first family reunion at this resort. Ended up getting two four bedroom units across from each other on the 2nd floor and one two bedroom 1st floor unit in the same building. Each unit was furnished according to the owner’s preferences. My wife and I stayed in 4 BR unit 920, which was the best and set a new standard for us.

Central Air. This is rare in Poipu. Ours worked flawlessly and had to be turned UP because the upstairs got too cold.

Beach: Tommy Bahama beach chairs, more fins, masks and snorkels than we cared to count, boogie boards, beach umbrella, kids’ sand toys, noodles, huge cooler, large thick beach towels and folding cart with wheels to transport gear to Poipu Beach.

Kitchen: Full size fridge with zero degree freezer, convection microwave, Instant Pot, blender. Stove had 5 burners and a double oven, but tended to take awhile to get hot. There are propane grills at the pools too.

Full size washer and dryer.

We were warned that only starter supplies of detergents, shampoo, conditioner, tissues, TP would be provided. However, there ample supplies of everything and even more Zip lock bags, Saran Wrap, spices, ... ).

There are signs of wear, as units have been around awhile. And router needed to be reset several times. And stove was slow to heat up.

In short, unit 920 was the best stocked unit we’ve ever stayed in.

Hypnos58
Bettendorf, Iowa
“The Best”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Please book at the Parrish collection for regency 821 at Poipu Kai to get the best unit and service. The unit was very clean and very responsive service. Unit is updated and close to beaches and shopping.Remember regency units have different management companies, do your home work. In my opinion The Parrish collection is by far the best. The lower units tend to be noisier so I would always pick an upstairs unit. They can be rented as a 2,3,4 bedroom. Also please remember if you are in a upper unit be respectful of the people below you.

WA

Your age range 55-64
Illinois
Reviewed 4 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Los Angeles
Reviewed 4 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing