“Honeymoon Treat!”

The Spa at the Koa Kea Hotel and Resort
Ranked #2 of 4 Spas & Wellness in Koloa
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful Spa located at the Koa Kea 5 star luxury beach hotel resort. Intimate, private, exclusive day spa with five rooms including couples room and best out door cabana massage on the island.
Oakland, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Honeymoon Treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

My husband and I got spa treatments at Koa Kea while we were on our honeymoon. We stayed up on the North Shore of Kauai, but booked our treatments at Koa Kea on our way up (on our first day) after reading great reviews. Elle was great at communicating with me via email & phone and was a gracious host at the spa. The spa is small, intimate, and luxurious. My husband had a lomi lomi massage and I had the Coffee and Sugar Ritual treatment in the couples room. Both treatments were amazing! Our stress and fatigue from our wedding week and the long flight completely melted away. Since my treatment was longer, my husband was able to hang out by the pool while he waited for me. Spa guests are not allowed to swim for liability reasons, but we enjoyed the soothing ocean breeze and relaxed for a while longer on the lounge chairs. I would highly recommend the spa experience at Koa Kea.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank canusatravel

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Honeymoon relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

My husband and I got massages as a wedding present from his parents so we were able to indulge. The massages were great - we both did lomi lomi with deep pressure. We both left super relaxed and pleased with our masseuses. If you're staying at or near koa kea - it's a must go :)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Soelcafe
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Relaxation at its finest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

I got the 80 minute Lomi Lomi massage - Oceanside - with pattie. It was outstanding! Hearing the waves crash into the beach while getting all the knots out from kayaking and tubing was the perfect way to end a lovely time I. Kauai.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Swelman
Los Gatos, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

Ok, we went in low time, between tday and xmas, and basically had the place to ourselves...may 30% occupancy? But it was romantic, lovely and memorable. Great service and truly world class dining at Red Salt. Only let down was lunch, better to leave the resort for food during the day, fish market is a short drive. Would return at same time next year!

Visited December 2012