“Better than we imagined! Perfect!”

Review of KUHIO SHORES 416

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tmw87
rwanda
“Better than we imagined! Perfect!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My husband and I stayed at Kuhio Shores (416 specifically) for our honeymoon. We wanted a place with beach access and a functional kitchen so we could cook for ourselves. The view was absolutely stunning and we ate most of our meals on the balcony watching sea turtles hang out in the waves at high tide. We had no idea when we booked it, but some of the best snorkeling in the south (Baby Beach/Beach House) was about a 2 minute walk from the condo. The kitchen had everything we needed and we were able to comfortably host some friends while we were there as well. The ground are nice; very quiet and peaceful. Our rental agreement included a rental car and the arrangements were very easy. We absolutely loved it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful views!
Liked least: Confusing verbiage around AC because there wasn't an AC.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
31 Jul 2014
Hope to see you again soon!
Mahalo for the review!

Reviewed 1 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
1 Oct 2013
Aloha and thank you for your feedback! So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the extra amenities;) Sorry to hear that you had a problem with the code upon arrival. We are checking to make sure we have systems in place that prevent that for any future guests.
Look forward to seeing you again!
FL
Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Illinois
Reviewed 24 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

kansas city
Reviewed 24 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing