“Fresh and Fresher”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Edgewater, New Jersey
“Fresh and Fresher”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

On a recent stay in Kauai, my wife and I decided to stay in a condo that had a full kitchen. We did this to see what it would be like to grocery shop and cook while visiting Hawaii. The Koloa Fish Market is a little hole in the wall in Old Koloa Town where we bought our fish.. If you blink you will miss it. They have the freshest fish on the island. Everything is freshly caught that day and it is cheaper than any other market we found. You do have to go early and they only except cash.

Visited October 2013

Vancouver, BC
“Must have been an off day”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Heard all the hype and convinced my friends to go. We decided to try the two pork plate lunch that came with a small bit of poke and lomi lomi. The kalua pork was grey and tasteless, the poke was the worst we had, the long rice had little if no chicken at all. thankfully we were able to try poke again in Princeville at the grocery store and kalua pork at a luau. Both amazing!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank lifesastitch
Sacramento, California
“Haupia!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Can I just tell you that the Haupia (coconut dessert) is the BEST I have EVER TASTED! I don't know what they do to make it so perfectly delicious but its simply TO DIE FOR! Their poke (raw fish) IS AMAZING too!

“Awesome Local Food! ”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

One of the best places for local food on the island. Their Ono with caper sauce or teriyaki sauce is my boyfriends favorite! And I personally love just the traditional Lau Lau plate or Kalua Pig. You can also get the combo plate where you get both lau Lau and kalua pig. And their ahi poke is amazing! GOTTA TRY THIS PLACE WHEN YOU VISIT KOLOA TOWN! :)

“Gem on the island.”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Cash only take out only. Only open during day and no Sundays. Insane amounts of food for under $10. Doesn't look like much but I can bet you want to go back for more! You can also buy fresh fish and seafood. So any timeshare owners out there looking for a spot to grab your filets for the grill. Here it is!

• Visited October 2013