“Tourist Trap”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

It is a tourist trap in a shopping center. Stay away. Go to Jack-In-The-Box. The burger was overcooked. Side dishes so-so.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This place is tucked into the corner of the Poipu Shopping Center. I can't say the atmosphere is great but they had outdoor seating & we were comfortable. I saw a few other customers swatting away flies. The waiter was really difficult for us to understand but we all managed. The burgers were excellent - I had a Kalua Pork Pineapple burger & was very impressed. Everyone in our family enjoyed their burgers & the service. This place is worth a stop. Prices were not bad either.

1  Thank CACountrygirl
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I got the signature tropical burger with everything on it. Tasted good, not great. Quick service. Live entertainment after 6 pm. Average prices for the area,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Here I had the best burgers in Kauai. The pineapple burger is still on my mind, now and then :). The place doesn't look spectacular but the service is nice.
You should really try their burgers.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Do not come here. My daughter was craving French fries and what happens? They run out of French fries! And you know what they give us after 30 minutes is a lousy bag of potato chips. Oh and that's not the worst part, they didn't even credit us for the French fries or the inconvienience. I feel bad for the waitress that she has to work in such a terrible place. I should have read the reviews.