We stayed at Marjorie's Inn for a week this summer and I was so pleased we did. It was the perfect place for us and it was lovely to come home there after a day out exploring. The room was lovely, comfortable, clean and the view from the lanai was superb. The breakfasts were delicious and i still miss them. The host was friendly and very helpful giving us tips on things to do and helping us in any way possible. The B&B has a store of equipment you can borrow like cool bags, beach chairs, snorkels etc and also a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The pool was lovely, the salt water was soft and kinder on the skin and sitting in the hot tub at sunset was amazing. Cant wait to visit this place again. thank you for providing such a lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai