This was such a magical place for me and my mom to stay. I live on the east side of the island and was looking for a place to get away while my mom was visiting. Being in lawai you are perfectly located to experience the best of the south shore and the west side. The room we shared was so beautiful, being able to walk out on our own lanai in the morning and enjoy a cup of coffee before heading up for breakfast was a special treat. The views are amazing, while not waterfront, you get to see the breath taking greenery that kauai is famous for. Enjoying breakfast with that view made the amazing food taste that much better! Would recommend staying there over a Friday so you can enjoy Art Walk nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai