Kauai was the first leg of our honeymoon and after doing extensive research (including tripadvisor), I decided that Marjorie's was a perfect fit for my husband and I. We wanted someplace quiet and not too mainstream...a little paradise of our own without paying hugely for it. Not only did we receive that, but we definitely didn't expect the level of hospitality from Daniella and Mark. We had the Sunset Room which had the private jacuzzi tub to ourselves every night (of course after a long day at the beach) this became our private retreat....The breakfast was different everyday...range of fresh fruits to cereal to muffins...The location was pretty convenient considering all it was less than a ten minute drive to Poipu...We also had dinner and did grocery shopping in Koloa Town (less than 5 minute drive)...The north shore was less than an hour away but driving through the beautiful scenery, it didn't feel that long (especially if you rent a convertible like we did)...I could keep going on and on, but I would say that during out whole honeymoon of 10 days, the 4 that we spent in Kauai and Marjorie's Inn was the best...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai