We stayed 6 nights in room 21 from Feb 5-11 before heading to Maui. Our room was huge for the two of us with a wrap around balcony. Yes, you are on a busy highway but the noise dies down at night. Shame on you if you sit in your room all day when there is so much to see and do anyways. Staff was super friendly and all the included things like parking, wifi, beach gear and snacks and coffee throughout the day made it a great deal! Will return for sure !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Island Inn is a quaint, affordable boutique hotel by the lovely Kalapaki Beach and Bay, the Kauai Marriott and Lagoons and the Nawiliwili Harbor. Kalapaki Beach offers safe surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoing, kayaking, sailing for beginners to intermediate, fishing or just plain relaxing and sunning.This is Kauai's center for shopping, live music and dining with a choice of 10 of Kauai's finest restaurants all within a short leisurely walking distance from the Garden Island Inn Hotel.The Garden Island Inn has quick and easy access from the Lihue Airport and to all the sights and activities Kauai has to offer. Let us be your home away from home while you discover Kauai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Garden Island Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Island Hotel Lihue
- Garden Island Lihue
- Garden Island Inn Hotel Kauai, HI