We recently stayed at the Garden Island Inn, and I was not impressed. Room 15 was very small. My husband could not even get out of the bed on his side because the bed was right against the wall. The box springs looked like something we would find in a dump. I didn't look at the mattress or pillows because I was afraid I would never lay down if I did. Room so tight there was not room to open suitcases. Navy towels. I don't know if they were clean or not. Mold on grout in the shower. Balcony so small only one person could sit there at a time. Very noisy with the road traffic. I am not a person to write a review, but after all the positive reviews I read before booking, I wanted to give my impressions. I can say that the people who worked there were very nice, friendly, and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Island Inn is a quaint, affordable boutique hotel by the lovely Kalapaki Beach and Bay, the Kauai Marriott and Lagoons and the Nawiliwili Harbor. Kalapaki Beach offers safe surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoing, kayaking, sailing for beginners to intermediate, fishing or just plain relaxing and sunning.This is Kauai's center for shopping, live music and dining with a choice of 10 of Kauai's finest restaurants all within a short leisurely walking distance from the Garden Island Inn Hotel.The Garden Island Inn has quick and easy access from the Lihue Airport and to all the sights and activities Kauai has to offer. Let us be your home away from home while you discover Kauai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Garden Island Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Island Hotel Lihue
- Garden Island Lihue
- Garden Island Inn Hotel Kauai, HI