We visited Kauai to have our wedding on Anini Beach. The beach house wouldn't be ready for two days so we booked a room here. We chose the Inn because of the price, it location from the airport, and the fact that they offered free use of their beach stuff. We arrived late that night due to a cancelled flight. The lady at the desk was very friendly, checked us in and gave us recommendations on where to grab a bite for dinner. We went to eat and returned to our room. We were anxious about what the room would look like. When we walked in, we were pleasantly surprised! The room was clean and very cute! The next morning, we were even more pleased by seeing the garden. It's very quaint and private. We highly recommend staying here. The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. They made us feel at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Island Inn is a quaint, affordable boutique hotel by the lovely Kalapaki Beach and Bay, the Kauai Marriott and Lagoons and the Nawiliwili Harbor. Kalapaki Beach offers safe surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoing, kayaking, sailing for beginners to intermediate, fishing or just plain relaxing and sunning.This is Kauai's center for shopping, live music and dining with a choice of 10 of Kauai's finest restaurants all within a short leisurely walking distance from the Garden Island Inn Hotel.The Garden Island Inn has quick and easy access from the Lihue Airport and to all the sights and activities Kauai has to offer. Let us be your home away from home while you discover Kauai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Garden Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Island Hotel Lihue
- Garden Island Lihue
- Garden Island Inn Kauai, HI