“Perfect Meal before Flight”
Review of Kauai Pasta Lihue

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lihue Location is open daily from 11am-9pm
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Perfect Meal before Flight”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

With a 6 hour flight and not wanting to purchase airplane food, we opted for this place. The prices were reasonable and the food was hot. Everyone in my family was filled up and happy.

• Visited October 2013

Gainesville, Florida
“Poor service”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We walked in and sat down as the waitress directed us to do and then she never came back. We waited over ten minutes and they knew we were waiting. We ended up just walking out.

Fredonia, NY
“Pre cooked - not good”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We went here based on other reviews. Rarely am I lead a stray by TA but this time we were! Ordered a bottle of wine $40 (glass $9). I ordered chicken parm my hubby ordered their house pasta with meatballs as an add on. 3 minutes later I added a vegetable side dish. Our food came out about 4 minutes after that. This was a red flag as there were several tables and there is no way to cook chicken parm that fast. I like a fair amount of sauce but the plate was swimming in sauce. The pasta (penne) was mush and the chicken "parm" had no melted cheese . The chicken was warm but not hot. Our server Gabe was very nice and told us the chicken is pre baked and then dropped in the fryer, so he was surprised it was not hot. This explained a lot. The meatball were very poor quality as well. The bill was $86 and not worth 1/2 that. Not sure how they are rated so high!

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great food”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Wow! What good food! My husband and I both cleaned our plates. The service was great and the prices were reasonable. If I'm back on Kauai I'll be back again.

Visited June 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Must eat here, love it”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Found this place two years ago and is fantastic. Authentic, great portions, quaint, personal service. Will return for sure.

• Visited June 2014