“Great way to see Kauai”

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see Kauai”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Great flight (more stable than I thought as a first timer :-)). Awesome views. Kauai is a beautiful island and Blue-Hawaiian lets us have a great view of this beauty. Thank you.

1 Thank Sandip B

• Finnish first
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
“Best Excursion”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I loved the 45-minute helicopter tour of Kauai. Of all the excursions that I took during my Royal Caribbean cruise to Hawaii, this one topped them all. The views were breathtaking, and I loved the sound track playing in the background! We took off to the theme of the original Hawaii-Five-Oh! My pilot, Barrett, lived on the island and had a wealth of information and stories for us. I would highly recommend this tour and will do it again someday.

Mentor, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do It Again in a Minute!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Definitely the way to see the island! Our pilot, Craig, pointed out every sight of interest (that is everything) and made sure both sides could see it. We were very fortunate with our weather, not unusual. Mahalo!

Bring your camera!! To reduce reflection, wear dark clothes. If you don't have long pants, bring a dark towel or cloth to lay over your legs. It's worth it to purchase the video of your flight!!

1 Thank SueP44060
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Experience of a Lifetime!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This ranks as one of the all time best, if not the best, experiences of my life! Our pilot Vincent was super professional and put everyone at ease as soon as we took off. I was lucky enough to be assigned the front middle seat and was able to take about 80 excellent photos of our hour-long trip. The sights are simply spectacular, and I loved the music that was playing over the headphones. Just made me feel like i was in a movie! I cannot recommend this tour enough . . . even if you are a little hesitant. I had never been in a helicopter before and I left wishing it was my job every day! Saw waterfalls, the canyon, the Napali Coast, went right up to the top of Waialeale, and learned so much about the island. It was a great thing to do on our second day there, as it gave us a great overview of the island and we knew where we wanted to go in our Jeep the next day. We also did a snorkeling and sailing tour, but this was by far the best way to see the island. Don't miss it!

1 Thank Sherre F
Dublin, Ireland
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Into the blue”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Sunny morning turned into rainy lunchtime and I thought my trip would be a little disappointing when we took off into the skies.

Fortunately for me that wasn't the case. I was positioned up front beside our pilot Chris who kept us entertained for the entire journey with his witty quips and information on all the hot spots on Kau'ai.

From Lihue to the beautiful Waimea Canyon to Jurassic Falls, to the breathtaking mountains of the Na Pali Coast and Mt. Wai'ale'ale this is an experience not to be missed. The 50minute tour is worth every cent. If you do nothing else when on the Garden Isle then let this be it!

1 Thank LollLee