“GREAT value, GREAT condo.”
other travellers have booked this property
Kauai Beach Villas G6 Morning Sunrise Kauai Beach Villas G6
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Kauai Beach Villas G6 Morning Sunrise
Kauai Beach Villas G6
Monk Seals 100 feet from the condo.
Kauai Beach Villas G6 BBQ Steps Away.
Kauai Beach Villas G6 Morning Sunrise
Kauai Beach Villas G-6 Pool
Kauai Beach Villas
Wailua River Secret Falls a
Coco Palms 100
Wailua Falls z15
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ABWhiteRN
Barre
“GREAT value, GREAT condo.”
Reviewed 12 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in g6 the first week in November. This condo has everything you could possibly need. Never been to Hawaii before, we took a chance on Kauai and couldn't have been happier. The owner is super to deal with, very helpful. The condo is tastefully done, spotless and I believe nicer than most of the other units in the complex. The complex is centrally located which is convenient. We spent a lot of time in Waimea Canyon and the north shore. The pools were great, everyone was extremely friendly. There was construction going on next to our rental unit but the workers were very polite and respectful.

On our first day there, we took a photography tour (Kauai Photo Tours - well done) to get to know the island and then later on returned to some of the spots on our own. It's a great way to see where the locals go like Anahole Bay.

If I were to return to Kauai again (it's a LONG flight from VT), I would definitely book this condo again. This was our 25th wedding anniversary gift to ourselves and it couldn't have been more perfect.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Convenience
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CA
Reviewed 5 November 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
5 Nov 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
TX
Reviewed 27 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

ShiZooOh
“Disappointing for Honeymoon”
Reviewed 19 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Truthfully, I'm having a little trouble saying I had a wonderful stay. The apartment was dirty when we got there. The floor was really dirty such that our feet turned black, there was sand on the couch, there were hairs in the bath towels, there were stains on the bed sheets, and there was a mass of tangled hair in my pillow. This was a lot to take in the first honeymoon night. Kauai Vacation Rentals office was responsive in getting the apartment cleaned the next day. But it's kind of much when you wipe your hand on a towel and have someone's white hairs on your hand. Other towels had brown hair. We only have black hair.
That first day I had to call about how to log onto the wifi network as there were no instructions in the packet they gave me or in the apartment. Luckily I had a cell phone. The apartment phone was broken such that I had to get a new one from the office. And the dryer had large rust spots in the drum. We had to dry our clothes on a clothesline we bought. They are planning to replace the washer/dryer if not already done.
We are still waiting for our security deposit (policy is 4-6 weeks so we haven't quite reached that) and I'm kind of at a loss on why we're paying a cleaning fee if this is the result. The office was very friendly and we had no problems after the first day except for the front door being very difficult to open. That lock needs to be changed for sure as well as the peephole through which you cannot see. The office said that the responsibility for the door is the management company for the apartment complex.
As for the area, it is a good area to travel out from to get to other parts of the island. But it's not good for swimming. While there's a long beach, the wind blows super strong into shore and whitewater waves are constantly crashing in. Don't go swimming, unless you are fearless.
I'd rather not offer these complaints, but this is the truth. Even if it wasn't our honeymoon, I'd still be dissatisfied.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was close to Kapaa where you can shop for groceries and eat.
Liked least: How dirty the apartment was that first day.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
19 Jun 2012
Over 100 positive reviews until today. I am sorry for the condition of the condo when you arrived and everything is being addressed with the management company. The towels and sheets are replaced twice a year to insure a high quality because of the Kauai red dirt. The condo is professionally cleaned between each guest including all the ceramic tile. In addition the condo under goes a deep cleaning quarterly. The front door is hurricane rated and is a bit heavier than your typical door.
The washer and dryer have been replaced along with a new phone.
I assure you I strive for a trouble free experience for my guest because I want the same when I travel. I have completely remodeled this condo several years ago when everyone else was leaving their property. My daughter will be staying for her honeymoon in the condo next month. We have 5 condos on Kauai and this one is without a doubt our favorite. Yes the beach is not always swimmable, but no beach on Kauai is with the undertow. It has a beautiful beach out front and you can even see whales from your lanai during whale season. I am not trying to water down your experience and I again apologize for the condition of the cleaning when you arrived, there is no excuse for it and is being addressed with management!
CA

A romantic getaway
British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 9 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing