“South Pacific”

South Pacific Dinner & Theatre
Ranked #4 of 5 Concerts & Shows in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: South Pacific Dinner Theatre on Kauai.
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Great dinner and theatre recommend to go. The actors were great .Had a good time.The show is at the Kauai Beach Resort.

1  Thank sandals690

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Very bad acting...have seen much better productions at our local high school! We left at intermission.

1  Thank LoveToTravel523
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I love musicals, so South Pacific is probably a pretty easy sale for me. But, how cool is it to see the show in the shadow of the "real" Bali Hai, with the Polynesian roles played by...Polynesians. It's a fun show, with strong leads that provides an enjoyable evening of entertainment.

2  Thank loveadventure4
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I've seen the show twice now. I thought the show was really fun and the understudy John Bohling played the lead as Emile the second time I saw. I think he was just as good if not better! The actors are exuberant and you'll laugh a lot. The food is okay and plentiful, but the drinks are expensive.

1  Thank JazzBirdy
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We had been to this show a few years ago and wanted to take our family to see it. The food was just ok with only two entre selections, fish and tough teriyaki chicken. Potato's were right out of the box. The show started with squealing microphones that the sound guy just couldn't figure out. The two little kids, Bloody Mary, and Lea were good. Emil was overacting and not in character with songs out of his range. Several of the sailors did not have the body to be credible, one would have better played tinker bell. May around us said they had seen better high school productions. At the price they charge I expect much, much better.