“Excellent Hole-in-wall Vietnamese food”
Review of Pho Kauai

Pho Kauai
Ranked #27 of 120 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Excellent Hole-in-wall Vietnamese food”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

We just happened to spot this small cafe in a small shopping center while on our way elsewhere. What a great find! Large selection of authentic Vietnamese food. My wife and I both had delicious choices, one of our best meals on our trip. The cafe was nearly packed with Vietnamese customers, which is always a good indication.

1 Thank JTCKC

• Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome ”
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Great food and awesome pho with fast and friendly service. The casual and relaxing atmosphere makes this restaurant the best place to eat and chat with friends. I just Love it! <3

1 Thank Jilly T
Koloa, Hawaii
“Good Food Fast”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

This little "hole in the wall" restaurant is tucked away in a little shopping center between a pet store and a bowling alley so you can miss it pretty easily, which would be your loss. We went during lunch and it was completely full, but the service was quick and the food was good! If your looking for elegant cuisine this place isn't for you, but if your looking to get authentic Vietnamese food or a refreshing bubble drink then Pho Kauai is the place.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ShakaPaka
Hanapepe, Hawaii
“The Best Pho on Kauai.”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

I seem to like "Hole in the Wall" type places and this one (Kauai Pho) to me has the best pho on the island. Fortunately I live here and can eat here whenever I feel like I need a pho fix. The pho soup flavor is one of the best there is, and I've tasted a lot of pho soups from many places, including pho from Los Angeles, Seattle, LasVegas, New York, Oahu and Maui. Their menu also has many other Vietnamese specialities besides pho which are very reasonably priced. So if you're looking for something different today try this place out, you just might be pleasantly surprised. Eating pho makes me happy.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Anthony J
Princeville, Hawaii
“Best Vietnamese restaurant on island”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A friend took me to this restaurant, and I was immediately hooked. Their food is not only delicious, but their service is fast, prices are reasonable, and the owner is super friendly. This is an excellent place to relax and enjoy a super lunch.

Visited July 2013