“This is delicious pho”

Pho Kauai
Ranked #32 of 120 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This is delicious pho and authentic, by which I mean they have a meandering menu, and you sit at tables in a danky restaurant, with plastic menus, and if you brave to get the key to the restroom, you'll have to walk down the corridor and walk by the open screen of the kitchen and see all the bajangles going on inside the kitchen and maybe question things by the time you get back to your seat.

But you don't. You just sit down and slurp down some hot and delicious pho and are happy.

1  Thank James L
There are newer reviews for Pho Kauai

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

You go there for healthy and delicious food at a reasonable price. I got the shrimp vermicelli and my husband got the beef soup. Both 5 star dishes.
Definitely some of the best Vietnamese food I have ever had.

1  Thank Nicole N
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Excellent pho, fast friendly service and very good egg rolls too! I hadn't been in 2 years since I lasted visited Kauai and the pho is as great as ever!

2  Thank GrammaNan
Reviewed 9 January 2014

As a lover of spicy, Vietnamese pho, I look forward to bellying up to a big steamy bowl of chicken pho at Pho Kauai. The location is small and tucked in the corner of a strip mall beside a bowling alley, but the food is spot on. I've had the egg rolls, chicken curry, bubble tea, and chicken pho. Of all of them, the pho is the specialty, delicious, and quick. They have various pastes and sauces to kick your pho up a notch. I would suggest the homemade chili paste. And, don't be shy with the fresh basil in your pho.
Hint: If you are visiting Lihue on vacation and need to wash clothes, you can do your laundry next door and eat pho while you wait. Also, if you want to bowl afterwards, you're in luck!

1  Thank HeidiNS
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

We just happened to spot this small cafe in a small shopping center while on our way elsewhere. What a great find! Large selection of authentic Vietnamese food. My wife and I both had delicious choices, one of our best meals on our trip. The cafe was nearly packed with Vietnamese customers, which is always a good indication.

1  Thank JTCKC