“Great Handcrafted Wood Products”
Review of The Koa Store

The Koa Store
Ranked #4 of 17 Shopping in Lihue
Reviewed 2 January 2013

This is a great store. So many of the stores on Kauai are very generic. This store is handcrafted, high quality, wood products made from local woods. Larger store is near Lihue. This store should not be confused with KOA campgrounds.

Pros:
-Beautifully made
-jewelry boxes pens, hair brushes, rocking chairs, bowls, etc
-sister store in Koloa (with somewhat different inventory)
-ships anywhere
-very friendly attendant
-have sales
-quality pieces that will last a long time, if not a life time

Cons:
-not one

3  Thank Corning_NYTammy

Reviewed 9 December 2012

What a lovely store. In addition to the shop in Lihui, there is one in Koloa, as well. This shop features beautiful locally made koa wood products. If you are looking for a special momento or gift, this is a nice place to shop. You'll find something for every budget, from nicely carved small items like boxes, picture frames, trivets, jewelry and Christmas ornaments to beautiful bowls and jewelry boxes.They offer shipping, as well, which is very convenient if you are buying a larger item. I admire my beautiful Koa jewelry box every day and it transports me back to my favorite island. Staff are very friendly.

2  Thank STurner1111
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Very nice store with prices to boot and friendly staff. Drop in if you like Koa wood you will find something here that tickles your fancy.

2  Thank happicamperSF
Reviewed 19 November 2012

We visited Kauai before Maui and found that the prices here for Koa pieces were more affordable. Luckily, I bought myself a bracelet here and am LOVING it! We tried to buy these beautiful chopsticks but they only had 1 pair left and we wanted to buy sets as gifts. Too bad...

2  Thank crazy_cat_sab
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I was nicely surprised to find reasonably priced momentos to take home. Necklaces, wall art, lots of household items like clocks, etc. I made 2 stops there, only wished I had more money! Very nice sales people who LIKE people. Can't wait to return!

2  Thank Pam T