“Love this place!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Lihue
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 19 June 2013

After horrible experience and food at Sweet Marie's Bakery, was so glad to find this place! Food was super! But you better get there early as they were out of cinnamon rolls, but upon showing up next day earlier-it was worth it! Took them on our island tour! You've got to try this place!

There are newer reviews for Hanalima Baking

Reviewed 5 March 2013

I'm a bit of a Hanalima addict and can't even count the number of times I've been disappointed to realize I've shown up too late and they're either closed or out of what I want. Show up early!

My personal favorites are the cinnamon rolls, fried rice with Portuguese sausage, breakfast burrito, and grilled cheese sandwich with bacon. And their cupcakes. And lilikoi scones. And awesome owners who clearly love what they do and do it extraordinarily well. Definitely worth checking out whether you're visiting or drive past it on your way to work/school.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Go early and go often! I stumbled upon this place by accident early in the morning. Go early to get the crab rolls because they are the fav and sell out. At the strong suggestion of a local woman in line, I tried a breakfast burrito with fried rice. I know,,,so many carbs! but your on vacation and there is nothing else like it, so yummy. This is THE place!

Reviewed 3 December 2012

Absolutely love this place, my favorites are the flying saucer, hot dog, loco mocos and the maple scones are to die for, oh yes and love the owners, they are so sweet, they make the cutest cup cakes and the most delicious cookies, wish i could live closer, i would be there every day!

Reviewed 19 September 2012

Stopped here early one Saturday morning on our way out of Lihue. We shared banana bread (delicious), an apple cinnamon roll with cream cheese frosting (good but extremely sweet), and a BLT sandwich. My partner is not much for breakfast, so the fact that the bakery staff made her a BLT early in the morning pleased her. It was quite tasty, although not my choice of a breakfast item. We also took ice cold canned Hawaiian Sun juices to go. Staff were friendly and helpful, prices reasonable.