“I love this place”

Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Its always busy here
I eat the butter chocolate chip cookies and get a soda .. I wish they had more vegan options.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

We came at breakfast time and tried the egg and cheese quesadilla which was nothing special but to be fair, it was just an egg and cheese quesadilla. We also purchased several malasadas which my husband and children thought were delicious, though it was not my favorite. Each to their own. This is a very simple small bakery that is obviously very popular as while waiting for our quesadilla customers were continually coming and going. A very busy place, but very friendly service nonetheless.

1  Thank Butterfly_n1
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is a must stop for all bakery lovers. I really liked thier cherry roll, flying saucer, ham and cheese bun, and their cinnamon rolls are top notch. This is the bakery to get your cinnamon roll. But I was too late to get a pork bun. I got there before 9 but already sold out. You should probably try to get there by 8 to get one of those. I wish this bakery was where I lived so I could go seveal times a week. It's in a blue building across from the college, definitely check it out.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Hanalima is delightful! Go early - they often sell out of the pastries by mid-morning. They also serve breakfasts and delicious burgers and sandwiches at lunch time. What you may not know is that they make really beautiful custom cakes.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Just had one of the best loco moco ever. They come in 3 different sizes and the small is perfect for $5 when you order a couple malasada with it. Tons of other small snack food that is delicious. Big menu little shop. Take out only but so worth the stop. Never looks busy bc it's like a revolving door. Enjoy!

2  Thank samurai242